Monday, January 3, 2011

Grannies are a funny species...

Oh my golly gumdrops. I witnessed a phenomenon, the likes of which has never been seen before. A..granny...in a parking lot...with a bun on top of her granny head...who was NOT happy. So, here's what happened, me and Kenal were walking out of Macey's, and while I experienced the greatest moment of my young life, Kendall Celeste Parker had her head up in the clouds. She missed it. The granny previously mentioned, walked in back of a moving van. Clearly displeased she proceeded to tap with her arthritic (or assumed to be) finger on the back of the golden van. Then gave the driver a look...a look that cannot be rivaled by those under..say..60..perhaps 83. Quickly she scuffed away into the hazardous Macey's.
So, the moral of the story is...watch out for grannies. Kendall can't wait to get old.

No comments:

Post a Comment