Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I can't help but smile :D

This was one of those days that makes you so greatful for life.
~I woke up-not too tired.
~Then, no frost to scrap off on my car windows.
~Walked in the school and it was a reasonable temperature. Not to hot, not to cold-just right.
~Went to newspaper and partied.
~Went to AP US History with Newman (who is probably one of the most hilarious men alive). We told stories and watched Newsies. Can you ask for a better class?
~Kendall ran into a pole-I missed it. But, that is okay because I got the story.
~Went to an assembly. I love assemblies.
~Went to Financial Lit., where I played with a spinny world pen for like the whole time. Let me repeat that...a SPINNY WORLD PEN. Only the coolest of all writing utensils.
~Went to lunch. Lunch is always entertaining. Me and Cammie played with water bottles (which for some reason is a common occurrence), Haley's water log, took pictures with Haley's iPod, and poked a lunch bag with a pen.
~Went to Pre-Cal and actually understood it.
~Walked out of the school smiling, because with a day like this you just can't help but smile.


1 comment: