Thursday, January 13, 2011

A little glimpse on the past and a step towards the future

Last day of seminary with Taggert. :( Oh, Bro. Taggert...he is debatably the funniest man alive. We had such a good lesson today. We basically just talked about our memories and how to move on to bigger and better things. It was probably one of the best lessons I have ever had in seminary. I have never really been huge on change and tend to live in the past. I like new things but never wanna let go of the old. I might even still have the stuffed dog that I got when I was little...but you don't know that.

I know that the next semester is gonna be awesome, but that doesn't mean I won't miss the old one. Bro. Taggert told us about how he doesn't think anything is coincidence and how Heavenly Father always has who we are with and where we are in the front of His mind. I believe it.
But, he also told us about how the scriptures always say to remember and how remembering provides us with personal revelation.

So, it's time to store memories, and to look on to the future. It's gonna be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment