Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Chicken Leg!!!

Jackman kills me. I went to a HOSA meeting today and while we were discussing what we were gonna compete in, I look over and good ol' Jackman is looking into a oversized box of chicken, then he holds one up and says, "a chicken leg, a chicken leg!!!" hahaha, oh Mr. Rod Jackman...The funny part is, is that I'm pretty sure I am like the only one who saw it. I am sure someone will eat the chicken leg don't worry.
Also, I was walking through the halls with Emily, and
I just happened to get the urge to stuff myself in her locker...so I did.
Then of course Isaac comes sauntering around the corner. He laughed at me.
I have bad luck with corners.
Then I went to Human Biology.
We put together a skeleton; my many hours
of watching Dr. Gee payed off, cause I knew where the Hyoid bone went.
Mystery solved.
We finished off class by learning about people with Arnold's disease.
This girl totally could touch both her shoulders together.
Awesome.
Crazy.
Hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment