Monday, January 31, 2011

Like 6 posts in 1


The Evolution of Laderhossen:
"I got to go to my house...my casa...mi casa...my hosen (as my dutch friends say)...my laderhossen....Wait is that German or Dutch? Well whatever"
"I've seen him in less then a singlet." GASP. "You've seen him in his laderhossen?!"

Then we went to the Basketball game...
Good ol' PG-we lost. BUT! it was a close game and Austin Heder tumbled into some drums with a Brighten Bengal. The symbols clashed-uh, what?! Yeah that doesn't only happen in the movies. After the game and much laughter, some of us went to Lindsey's and watched Zoolander. I don't really know what to think of that movie.
" A Eugoogalizer...do you think I'm so stupid I don't know what a Eugoogaly is??"

To: all the brave souls who know how to effectively dress shop
Since I have been such a crappy blogger lately you wouldn't know this,but, I got asked to Sweethearts!!! I am pretty stoked! So, in celebration me, Haley, and Kendall went dress shopping. You would think that this would be super fun and easy. Think again. It is actually like the hardest thing of my life. Needless to say I came home frustrated and dressless.
But then Cammie, Haley, Madi, and Kenal came over and we watched The LIGHTNING THIEF. My spirits were immediately raised. Percy Jackson, you are one attractive fellow.

Snarky comments to follow...
"Your mom would be Persephany. Oh wait, that's not what I meant!!!"
"Your feet are always the awkward part of my bodies."
"I will protect all your water based elements. Like watermelon."








No comments:

Post a Comment