Friday, December 31, 2010

"You want to see me box?..I will box!"

So, last night me, Sadie, and Kendall went to jump on it for Sadie's birthday. Oh my hilarious.
One-3 teenage girls at jump on it: a recipe for disaster in itself. I swear we went from 17 to 4 years olds. I loved it. haha
Two-Kenal may or may not have wiped herself out...at the very end.
Three-Emmy, Sadie's little sister, was there. Oh Emmy...she is the funniest little girl of my life. We were playing the Wii and she was telling us about she was pretty much pro at boxing. She asked us if we wanted to see her box. We said no. Ha. Then she said, "I will Box." She then proceeded to box backwards..cause that's how the pro's do it. We died laughing. There was probably some snorting going on.
And, that is not the end of the entertainment. We even got a reenactment of her dance recital. Clouds and tears included. Sadie got chewed out about what music to play. What a hoot. :)

3 comments:

  1. yay yay yay! i am the first person to comment on your blog! ii'm so glad that you got a blog. can i just tell you? i've been feeling a littel lonely out ther for a while. p.s. i sort of love your blog already. i suspect i will blog stalk it. does it count as blog stalking if you know i blog stalk you? oh well. it doesn't matter. yay! your blog makes my whole day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. erin hardy has a blog.
    i feel soooo good about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha Cammie, oh thank you so much! I also love your blog!!! And, mmm...yes...yes it can be counted as stalking. haha :)
    Kelsey Waters, I love your stinkin' guts! And, guess what I read your blog and am kinda obsessed with it! haha :)

    ReplyDelete