Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Remember this?

Hey, remember this day? Today was like that. Except it went a little something like this...


  • Woke up, and my hair curled the way I wanted it to. 
  • Went to newspaper-laughed-so hard.
  • Received a Brayden hug.
  • Went to my internship and got to leave early because the real thing doesn't start for 2 weeks.
  • Got 49 cent tacos at Del Taco with Isaac.
  • Wandered around the school-taught Isaac how to draw a proper dinosaur.
  • Talked to Biggs and enjoyed the fact that I am a senior.
  • Went to Medical Anatomy and loved every minute of it. 
  • Walked outside and talked to Branson. 
  • Came home and did the dishes, just because.
  • Did my homework.
  • Went to Wal-mart with Kendall and saw Madi.
  • Came home and smiled, because I just couldn't help it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment