Monday, August 1, 2011

Just a parted cloud away.

  Know those times when you write in your journal and  you know it was a bad day, you know that something, whatever it was, wanted to make you break down and cry what seemed a waterfall? But despite all this you still only write something to the affect of--"Oh, it was a good day. Kinda crazy." or the infamous line--"I don't know what to say."
  The truth is though that you know exactly what to say, but the thought of writing it down just makes that you were so sad that much more true and that's beside the fact that you already feel like a pessimist.
  Then fast forward a couple months when you are reading over those entries and you still know what happened that day and the pain you felt.

Those are the times I wonder why I lie to my journal.

  But the I remember that happiness is just a parted cloud away and I know why-because it wasn't really a lie at all. It was the knowledge of the good things in my life and a hope for better days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment