Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lets just review today

Today I woke up at 8:30 and walked around my house curled up in a blanket till 9ish, watched Regis and Kelley with my momma till 10, then mustered up the enthusiasm to go mow my grammy's lawn. I mowed her lawn, came home, played some music and got distracted by facebook. I got in the shower, curled my hair (cuz I felt like being fancy), and then went to take some stuff to the DI with Haley. I then drove her home, and came back to my house to get ready to go tumbling with Tyler, Brenden, Tanner, and Taylor...Davis. It was a party. Prolly this guy told me that I had some good tumbling passes. Prolly I blushed a little. I came home, ate a pork taco, blog stalked, talked to Omer, and wrote this post.

Today, today was a good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment