Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm glad it was you.

I never dreamed about any of my "crushes"-until you. I never cuddled with anyone-until you. I never really held anyone's hand-until you. In never kissed anyone-until you. I never cried over anyone-until you.

I guess you could say that you were the first. I guess you could say that you broke my heart. But, I guess you could also say that you made me the happiest too.

Opposition in all things, right? Right. Now that I think about it, I'm glad. I'm glad you came along. It's not like I could get out of this life without having a broken heart, right? Right. I do kind of wish that it would have ended differently-but it's okay. I'm okay. I'm great in fact. "Never regret something that once made you smile," right? Right.

And, now it is time for me to move on; but, lets stop ignoring each other and be friends-okay? Okay :)

1 comment:

  1. okay i feel oblivious.
    prolly cause i am, but who is this boy??
    love,
    hammy

    ReplyDelete