Thursday, March 10, 2011

What the wet my laderhossen!

It all started after young womens tonight, when me and Kendall went back to my house to do math. Which was actually going quite well, Kendall was tutoring, and there was much understanding. I even factored some words all by myself. Yay, for best friends that are math geniuses!
So, then Kendall picks up her phone, and in a perplexed voice asks,"Why won't my phone shut off?" I bang it against the table, and shut it hard...all the normal tricks that seem to work. Then she notices something...something awful...her phone is charging... by itself. It. was. possessed. No joke about it ladies and gentleman, it is something you would have to see to believe-but not really because you can just read this post.
Well, Kenal's phone is pretty messed up anyway, so we just shrugged it off, did a couple more problems, and walked to my car take her home. Then, Kendall proceeds to tell me how something is going to pop out of her phone and kill her, and how this is just like the movie Missed Call. I start freaking out, then she tells me everything turned out okay in that movie, so I relax a small bit.
Then, I'm behind this car and this hand looked like it was sticking out of the window in front of me! So scary. We, pull up to her house and Kendall says,"Ah," and points to her dads car were an orange cat is perched on the trunk. But, obviously in my shaken state, the worst possible scenario ran through my mind and I mistook the cat for a person. Holy freakin' Halloween in March, I screamed a scream that has not been screemed for a very long time. So I begin to flip a U'y and stop mid-turn to catch my breath, and Kendall says, "Nobody lives here...so you might want to turn around." Oh, thanks for the heads up! Now I'm just staring at a freaking haunted house!?! What the lanta is going on around here?! So, I turn and pull by Kenal's house, she makes me promise to wait till she is safely inside, she gets in, I drive off, park, run inside my house, and finish my math hw.
Ghosts? nonsense. Possessed cellphones? You better watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment