Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A lot a bit of happiness

5:20 AM-Wake up, get ready.
6:45 AM-Go to an AP history test review
7:41 AM-2:15 PM- regular school
2:15-3:30 PM- P.E. make-up workout
3:30-3:40 PM- come home gain my bearings. Leave.
3:40-6:00 PM-HOSA prep for state at Cammie's. Go home.
6:00-6:30 PM- go to the grocery store with my momma.
6:30-7:00 PM- sit and stare at facebook.
7:00-7:30 PM- Eat dinner.
7:30-now- blog.

I am quite content. I have decided that I love busy days, especially when they are filled with some of your favorite things. Today school was just great. Why? Because, I love school even though it is one of my main sources of stress, we had an assembly, a great lesson in seminary (as always), Thayne brought doughnuts, I fought with Tyler and Caleb about where St. Petersburg is (we all ended up laughing), lunch was provided by HOSA, 4th period was human biology.
Life is definitely good. Amidst all the heartbreak, the trials, and the stress there is always the Gospel of Jesus Christ to be the shining light at the end of the tunnel. And life, instead of being filled by all the little disparaging things, is enveloped in good and a lot a bit of happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment