Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm pretty excited about it.

Have you ever felt totally opposed to something and then out of nowhere you get decide that you actually like the thought of it? Softball. I used to think that I hated it and there was no way that I would ever even think about playing it. Then Kinsey invited me to be on her rec team. At first it was like..."are you crazy? No, I do not wanna play." Then I got a txt from her inviting me again, and the strangest thing happened...I got this urge to play. So, I thought-why not? It's playing with friends, and it will give me something to do. I told my dad (who has been trying to get me to play for the longest time) and my brother, both of which are baseball enthusiasts. After that my dad told me that I better start practicing, so Mckay took me out and started playing catch with me and giving me pointers. It was fun. I'm pretty excited about it.

Thank you miss Kins and Mckay. :)

2 comments:

  1. i love that i didn't even know that you had a blog then i come across it and i'm in one of your posts! (: haha

    ReplyDelete