Tuesday, February 8, 2011

You may call me Mrs. Sicky

I'm sick. But honestly-what person that lives in Utah isn't, or at least doesn't have it comin'? No one, that's who. The good news is that we have medicine, and that I got a day off of school today to catch up on some much needed rest and to start feeling better.

So here is how today went...

I slept into almost twelve. Then when I woke up, I sat on my mom's bed and watched disney channel till I got the courage to get in the shower. Got myself ready for the day. Waited for my mom to come home and take care of me. She came home. Then I went to the school and watched the rec-ball game of the century. (Which due to my sickness, I probably shouldn't have done...but who could miss such a game?) I came home and ate taco salad and watched castle with some of the fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment