Friday, February 4, 2011

Lunch: not just for eating

Lets just start the hilarity from the beginning--so second period. Newman. Who at the very end of class, after getting his all time high on a map game, decided to scream, jump, and throw desks over for joy. Funniest. Thing. Ever. I feel bad for all those who missed it. Three Cheers for Newman for making all of our lives.

Lunch. Now, all of our lunches seem to be adventures, but today was just out of control. It was the most comical, gut-busting, side-splitting, uproarious (take your pick) lunch of my high school existence. Here is why...
# 1- The water bottles came out.
#2- When the water bottles come out, we do not just drink them. We punch them-usually aiming to get them through doors, but most often end up hitting people, especially those we do not know. (BTW, I am truly sorry to the poor student I accidentaly hit. I hope you can forgive me! But, if it makes you feel any better-it was probably the best shot I've ever made...heh heh...eh...)
#3- Brayden came and joined in. Super funny, also extremely dangerous. For a few moments we thought he was gonna put someones eye out. It all turned out okay though.
#4-Chevy hit/punched a water bottle at me of which I immediately reflected off my arm, and into Haley's forehead. Haha, whoops...
#5-Chevy hit Kinsey in the head with a bottle cap. Looking Back I'm thinking that Chevy probably shouldn't be allowed near the bottles anymore...

All in all-a great day. Feel free to join us at lunch one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment