Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Copy Cat-ed.

Stolen from Ruthie and Mrs. Meg who stole it from this lovely lady.  

Born November 29, 1993 
Tons of black hair that my mom liked to spike in a mohawk. 
Turned blonde a couple years later and now here I am a brunette.
I have always been a PG girl. 
Parents are both from PG, met at PG, married...well not in PG but 
if there was a temple there I assume that is probably where it would have taken place.
Elementary was awkward and something I prefer to forget. 
Jr. High was fine, I was too busy doing gymnastics to care about anything but meets and homework. 
The summer before high school I "retired" from gymnast, and got a life outside of the chalk and sweat.
I wouldn't trade any of the rips, bruises, memories and gym friends for anything, but it was time to be done. And that is okay.
10th grade I met the 6 best friends in the world.
I'm so grateful that they took me in.
Senior year, I met the handsome Chase.
Fell very much in love.
Spent a lovely prom and summer together. 
The fall came and was mixed with intermittent trips to and from college and much facetiming. 
November 28, 2012 he left to serve the Lord, and now resides on the Mexican Border,
and I couldn't be prouder. 
I am so excited for the day when I get to curl back into those arms of his
 but until then Mondays are my favorite days.  


No comments:

Post a Comment