Saturday, March 24, 2012

A whole lot of love and laughter.

A while ago my dear friend asked me what I want my future husband to be like.  I wasn't really able to give her a good answer, so here is a better one:

He will take me to the temple, that's number one.
We will cuddle me in the mornings until we have the courage to get up.
He will know me better then anyone else, and I him.
We will be able to talk about our days together, and tell each other everything.
He will laugh when I do something stupid and hug me till I start laughing with him.
He will touch my nose and call me adorable.
I will pat his face, and he won't mind.
He will hold my hand while we take long drives and we will blast music.
He will teach me how to do the cool stuff he knows how to do.
We will go on picnics in parks, then go down the slides and swing. Then we will  joke that we are married when our swings are in sync, and then laugh because we totally are.
He won't think it's stupid that I have a blog, and weird that I like to write about him.
He'll know I like being teased, just not to the point of exhaustion.
He will kill spiders for me when they are the black ones, because he knows that those are the ones that scare for me.
We will be so in love and be best friends for ever and ever, and when things get rough we will weather the storm and be even stronger then before.

1 comment:

  1. hey erin, I am following you know. You know what that means, PAY UP:)
    (plus this one isn't a dirty follow)

    ReplyDelete