Saturday, March 31, 2012

The classiest of people.

Meet Cammie. 
She is my best friend, and I love her to death.
You see, Cammie is the kind of person that will always be there for you.  
She is the kind of person that can make you laugh harder then you have ever laughed in your little life. 
She will watch She's the Man with you multiple times in a week.
She is an exceptionally fast reader with some sick tight video skills.
We happen to be going to the same college, and I'm super excited...super duper excited. 
She loves to be driven, I love to drive. It works out well. 
Hiking is not on either of our agendas, of which I am very grateful for-so when those red rocks call our names we can just hang up on them.
Also, I am really excited for the day when Cammie gets married, because I just think her and her husband are going to be so adorable. That might be a weird thing to say, but it's true nonetheless. 
She has been so patient with me and owe her quite a bit for that.  
I am so greatful that our paths crossed sophomore year and couldn't have asked for a better best friend.

Happy Birthday Cam ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment