Sunday, October 23, 2011

Blind dating: I approve.

It was the last day before fall break and me and Branson were walking into the school. He was telling me about his weekend plans, about how he was going on this blind date and he needed to find one for his friend from Lehi. He ran some girls names by me, of course I told him they would totally go and that they were great ideas. Secretly I wanted go.
Wednesday night I get a text from Branson asking where I was at and telling me he needed to talk to me. I told him to call me. Next thing I know the phone was ringing, I had already kind of guessed what the reason for this call was- my suspicions were confirmed.
"So you know that date...? How interested would you be in going?" 
I laughed and told him I would go. He asked me if Haley would want to go with him, and so I handed the phone over to her. She said yes. I was a happy camper, this was gonna be a party.

7:00 PM Saturday, a loud series of knocks on the front door. My brother was not to pleased and blatantly stated that there was an annoying boy at the door for me. A little ticked off at his decibel level I whispered for him to be quiet, gave a little glare, and opened the door.

Oh hello handsome boy standing on my porch. 

"Hey are you Erin?" 
Dang straight I was Erin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment