Thursday, April 7, 2011

I will be partying.

Spring Break officially starts tomorrow at 2:15 PM, and just in case you were wondering, I WILL be partying (No, Dad this does not mean that I will throwing wild parties at the house).

Can you say Zupas? I can, and I'm hoping I will be saying it more this coming week. Also, plans to play frisbee have been made, watch movies, and just in general-have a resplendent time. Me and Cammie will most definitely will be going on a car ride. Nuff said. Prom dress shopping/ searching. Yes, please. Kneaders con mi madre. So, excited. This week long vacation has been much needed, and came at the perfect time.

Now, enjoy this trailer. Such a wonderful hilarious movie, and I just want it to come out so that I can buy it and treasure it for the rest of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment