Saturday, February 23, 2013

300th post and a testimony.


Chase, told me about this talk in his last letter. And while I was in my empty dorm, I remembered it. So I sat on my bed with some cracker chips and cinnamon toasters and listened. Hard. I let the words wash over me and as I did I felt closer to that love of mine, and even more importantly, to my Heavenly Father.  I felt His love and my testimony of the truthfulness of this wonderful church, and the prophets, that truly are the prophets of God, grow stronger-and I needed that. 

And, I need you all to know that I do know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church containing the fullness of the Gospel. I know that with every fiber of my being. I am proud to be a member of something so amazing that it can soothe any pain, comfort any worry, and calm any mind.  I know that Joseph did see God the Father and His son, Jesus Christ, that day in the grove, and I know that he did speak to Them. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and translated correctly and I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for each one of us and that it will be revealed in His own due time.  I know that if you will ask-earnestly, and with faith-that you will be answered. I don't know when or how. But, you will be answered. He will never fail you. 

I do love you all, and wish you comfort through your hard times, and comfort that you are going the right direction in the good times , and comfort in your frustrating or decision making times. 

And please, if you ever have any questions, feel free to ask. I may not know everything, but I can help you find someone who does

"There never was an age in the history of the world, there never was a people or a time when the voice of God was needed as it's needed now." 
"Profile of a Prophet" by Hugh B. Brown. 






1 comment: