Thursday, November 3, 2011

The best of friends.

My dear friends,

    Find a group of boys that will treat you the way you deserve to be treated- like a princess. Find  those boys that will clean your window for you, find those boys who will fill up your gas, find those boys who you can laugh with, find those boys that you feel comfortable around, find those boys who make it easy for you to be you.
    Having been at both ends of the spectrum, I tell you now that it is completely worth it. They are out there my friends, and I encourage you to settle for nothing less because you are worth it.
   Furthermore dearies, find a good set of best friends that will always be there for you. The ones that you have inside jokes with, the ones that you have spontaneous sleep overs with, the ones that you always know will be there for you, then ones that you blog stalk and visa versa, the ones that will hold your leg if you ask them to, the ones that will play find the naval with you, the ones that you love to death.
   To my best friends (you know who you are)--Thank you so much for always being there and for always understanding. Also, thank you for letting me join your group sophomore year. You are the greatest and I love you all to pieces.

Sincerely,
Erin Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment